Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here we go!

The start of the Vikings' 2009 season is less than 24 hours away, tantalizingly close. All the months of speculation, rumor, disappointment, and joy (though not necessarily in that order and not necessarily relating to the same events, depending on your point of view) are nearly ended. Starting tomorrow, the games count. Starting tomorrow, predictions and opinions become fact.

So it's just a short post for today. No stats, no worrying, not even a last chance to poke fun at Brett Favre, though I will have my bingo card handy -- OK, so maybe that is one last chance. But he can make me somewhat less grumpy with a good performance tomorrow. Heck, I might even believe he can get it done, at least for the games in which he chooses to play.

OK, I'll stop now. Are you ready for some football?

No comments: